Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All,Not able to open the configuration Manager . Shows the following error message:- "(-9934) unable to initialize the real-time feed for instance apcc.Unable to proceed until the real-time can be established. The feed may be inactive or you may n...

These are probably stupid questions, but I have no experience with it so... I have UCCX 10.6 with a premium license.  I see that preview outbound dialer is enabled so I assume that I can configure my UCCX to make outbound campaign calls as is without...

Hi,   We're trying to migrate and upgrade from MCS based CCX 8.5 to VM based CCX10.6 but having issues. Plan taken: Backup MCS CCX Pub Power off MCS CCX Pub Restore backup on VM CCX pub - worked ok. Power off MCS CCX Sub Add VM CCX Sub and join to cl...

richb1971 by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks,   Help! Agent - Avaya - CUBE - PSTN - Customer Agent on Avaya platform dialing mobile no. While ccsip debug I see CANCEL event sent by CUBE to telco. because of session timer expiry. PFA sh run. (Customer and far end names are hidden)   I h...

Why are there no longer audible alarms for the Finesse supervisor desktop, why do you have to see every team under queue data? why cant you see other supervisors logged in? why does it seem an inferior product to the old supervisor desktop?