Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all Our customer want to install Splunk universal forwarder version 9.0.2 Purpose : Monitioring System version UCCE 11.0IP-IVR 11.0CUCM 10.5 Installation is not confirmed yet but i think high probability of installation. So I am looking for it in ...

Hi All I have a CUCM (12.5(1)SU2) running in Mix mode however my developer colleague could not connect to the JTAPI account from his app, gets the error JTAPI error "Unable to create provider -- user connected on an invalid port". I have used the ver...

Hi, we have CUIC 12.5(1) and we would like extract from the database the default filter of the reports. From the table cuicreport we get the value of the column defaultfilterid but we don't find the table where is define the value of defaultfilterid....

CoDeC by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello team! I would like to disable Re-Invite on my CUBE, but i don`t want to do it globaly. I want to do it on dial-peer, i wrote the command "voice-class sip midcall-signaling block" on dial-peer, but Re-Invite are still sent. Maybe I made a mistak...

Hello Experts,I have a working Callback script but the only issue is that when a caller calls in and waits for let's say 5 minutes and then decides to chose the callback option, those 5 minutes are being lost.Is this how it is supposed to work? If so...

Hello All,I have noticed that when a call comes in to UCCX the ANI that shows up in CDATA is that of the Unity connection port instead of the outside caller id. I do have the service parameter in call manager that states "Display Original Calling Num...