Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I'm running into an issue where when I export the Person and Agent tables using Configuration Manager's Bulk Edit and I try to include the description in the export. If the description has multiple lines in it ICM is causing the description to drop t...

jstans by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Get Digit String

Novice script-er here... I am updating an existing script to include a get digit string portion to allow callers to enter their customer number.  This will be displayed in Finesse when the call is routed to an agent.  All that is OK..However in testi...

UID.PNG
TomMar1 by Level 3
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, This is regarding a UCCE environment version 12.0 We have noticed that after RONA, the agent status is set to "Call Not Answered" instead of "Not Ready". Is this the default behavior on UCCE? and can we change it to "Not Ready"? Thanks in adva...

ln33147 by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear member, We need to upgrade a UCCE system from version 12.0 to 12.5. The ICM main installer ISO image for version 12.5 is not available online on Cisco's website. Through the MCE tool, I cannot see this specific customer and thus I cannot initiat...

ln33147 by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are using UCCX v11.6.2.10000-38.We are seeing an issue where an agent either has a call ring once then stop, or they get a missed call without ringing. What happens next is the agent is either presented with the same call normally, or a different ...

phonehome by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I am looking for options or possible ways to set up a alert when a PQ hits a certain number of calls currently in queue. Some kind of alert on finesse or if possible sending out an email would be great. Thank you

m2klein93 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All We are looking forward to integrate CTIOS in ICM 8.5 with Salesforce.com.Unlike ICM 7.X version we dont have CRM connectors available. Wanted to check if anyone has performed such integration in their environment with ICM/UCCE 8.X versions ...