Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I'm running UCCX 10.6 Premium and trying to calculate a percentage between several variables. What step can I use to calculate this? variable 1 = total calls that have come into CSQ#1 variable 2 = total calls that have come into CSQ#2 variable 3 is ...

Scratching my head on something here.  Documentation for UCCX 11.5 shows that the 6945 is compatible with UCCX 11.5, but only in SCCP mode.  The 6941 and 6961 is compatible in SIP mode.   Anyone got a clue why the 6945 isn't supported in SIP mode wit...

Resolved! CUUX

Hi, I am new with UCCX. and the version which I am using version 9.0.2.11003-44. rmcm subsystem rmcm provider configuration tab is missing. How i will configure for RmCm UCCX? For reference screen shot from UCCX system>Cisco Unified CM Configuration ...

Hey hi folks,   Your help would be appreciated. Am using UCCE v11.X. Am testing in SIP Dialer scenario and facing problem. New Call Variable Layout created on Finesse, named as "CSItest". On ICM, configured "user.Layout" ECC variable. In ICM Routing ...

Resolved! UCCE: Agent login

Guys, Something I just want to get to the bottom of is this: It is well documented that ucce router needs to know the instrument/device the agent is going to use when loggin in to the agent desktop application. So usually we define device targets/a...

hi people, uccx 9.1, i have a team and a CSQ setup, working fine no issues. when i create a new team with a new CSQ and my resource is assigned to the new CSQ and part of the new team, its shows on the supervisor under the first team, i closed the...

Hi, I have an issue when the agents on UCCX try to pick calls going to reserved status and they are unable to answer it. Checking the RTMT Real time data and look as the call was being cleared several times, Normal call clearing (16), This happen to...

Hey Hi, Have configured SIP Dialer on UCCE Sprawler v11 version. Till yesterday it was working fine, suddenly today I noticed Logger Side A services restart randomly after few minutes. One changes made was In Outbound MRPG (Peripheral Explorer), und...

Hi All, Confused about the requirements for 10.6 to 11.5 upgrade. Looking at the 11.5 upgrade document -  http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_11_5/install/guide/uccx_b_uccx-install-upgrade-guide/...