Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Without looking at each and every application I have to see what script is assigned to it, is there an easy way to get a list of which scripts are assigned to what application(s)?  It would be nice if there were a menu option or something available t...

I've been going back and forth with TAC for 6 months now on the latest case...I'm hoping someone here has seen this or has some sort of idea of what's going on.What happens is at random times and with random agents, they're in ready state, presented ...

Hi everyone. I hope you are well. The inactivity session timeout for the Operations Console (when no activity is performed in the browser) is set to 60 minutes. If the browser is inactive for more than 60 minutes, you are required to login again. H...

LCMC by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How can anyone open the *.aef file without accessing UCCX... I am working on some script & in that environment no access to the any UCCX ..is there any way to open the *.aef file

Hi everyone,  I hope you are well. I´m thinking what are the consequences if I erase a Skill Group. What happens with the CUIC Reports? Can I consult the previous information, although I erased the Skill Group.? Can I reestablish the Skill group eras...

LCMC by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, everyone. I hope you are well. I am planning change some Skill Names and erase some skills on my PCCE 9.0.4, but i want to know the implications of that changes. What happen with the information of CUIC? What another consequences has this? Re...

LCMC by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes