Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

UCCX 10.6.1 Can someone explain my licensing scenario?  I thought that each premium license would give you two ports. Cisco Unified CCX Administration Package: Cisco Unified CCX Premium Total IVR Port(s): 400 Cisco Unified CCX Premium Seat(s): 2...

Hi all, I have just configured Outbound Option in UCCE 11.0 and I am having problems with Dialer as it is not activating due to Sip Gateway is not reachable. The status of Dialer is  In the baDialer Log I have found this warning: Outbound Option c...

Hi Guys, Can I use two digits on the menu step of uccx scripting? Currently, we have 2 option for the welcome message ivr which are press 1 and press 2. I want to add *1, where in when caller press *1 it will routed to a specific CSQ. Tried doing it ...

Hi All, In the Agent_Event_Detail table we only see Not Ready Events between Login and Logout.  when you determine the the start and end time of the Not Ready duration there are gaps of time between one Not Ready Event and the next.  Can we assume ...

SafariMan by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Hope you all are doing good. I am facing issue with call routing. We have 4 PRI E1 lines in India and just We want to busy all lines and calls needs to be routed other country(Singapore). Please help me with call routing information and pre-...

Hi everybody! How can I migrate from UCCX 10.6 to 11 version? As I can see, there is now any .cop upgrade file, I've get .iso via PUT. So can I perform a backup of my database in 10.6, than install the 11 version and make an restore of my database f...

We are getting icmdba error when open icmdba in Rogger.Error message like "Unable to retrieve server list.Computer Browser service may not running.If so shut down icmdba and start computer browser service wait about 5 minutes and then restart icmdba....

I built CCX 11 with Chat via Social Miner. My Agent is skilled for both voice and chat but when i login to Finesse, i am unable to make the chat side of the agent go Ready. The Nonvoice gadget has been enabled but the toolbar for the chat and email d...