Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, Is there any guide available for CVP call studio. I want to create a 2 page VXML doc in Call studio. Also want to understand what are the menu items and associated input. Also how much knowledge of Java is required ?  Thanks Himanshu

Greetings Everyone, Here I am with a new requirement that I have ever worked on, but have a little bit knowledge of UCCX. I am in need of Contact Centre solution for 50 - 80 agents as of now, and the number of agents may increase down the line. I wou...

Syed by Level 3
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have created an agent which is unable to login into Cisco Finesse. The agent can login into CTI OS toolkit. I have a sprawler and when i execute a netstat command on sprawler can see there is a connection established between Sprawler and Fines...

I've heard some rumblings that this was on the horizon but have yet to see anything on it. Is anyone out there aware of what features/deprecations may be slated for that release? Thanks!

I got error message before access the Cisco agent Desktop .it shows Error Reading Action : Action No entry found for :setdata An Event or task button , refer to an action that should , but does not exist

I`m taking over a project and so trying to understand the current status. It is a UCCE with CVP moving from IVR. We have a production  system as well as a test system however they are set up differently maybe in different stages of their own build? ...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes