Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, Very simple issue, I have "get digit string" in my script, the caller can enter 1 or 2 digits. When I set the "input length" to 1,  when I set it to 2, only caller can enter two digits. If caller enters 1it does not go to successful, unsuccessful...

hamed1900 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We use Contact Center for our Helpdesk. When calls come in, they always seem to land on the same guys desk first if he is not on the phone. If he's idle, calls always seem to go to him first even when there are two other available support personnel. ...

Hi all, can anyone confirm/deny that Socialminer 9.0 is compatible with UCCX 8.5?  could you just upgrade the Socialminer software and remain at 8.5? or buy Socialminer 9.0, would it work with a contact center express 8.5? Or does it have to be UCCX ...

ciroizarra by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Running UCCX Editor 10.5(1). When I try and login I always get the error: "Unable to log to Unified CCX server <FOO>java.lang.NullPointerExceptionLogging in anonymously in stand alone mode ?" Other people can log in fine. Suggestions? GTG

Customer wants to upgrade UCCx to UCCS_8_5_1_UCSOS_8.5.1.11002-22 from 11001-35. This will also upgrade the CAD software from 8.5.1.111 to 8.5.1.214. Usually when the agents log on to CAD they are notified of the upgrade and it downloads.ISSUE - This...

I have the attached script and I want to add a check for to see if today is a holiday and also an announcement while they are in queue for the estimated wait time. Can someone assist me with this? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!...

putney_m by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

As I understand it, CallsHandled increments after wrapup. What I can't figure out is under which circumstances would a call not have a wrapup period. Shouldn't CallsAnswered equal CallsHandled? The only exception I can think of is if Finesse crashed ...

Hi, I am trying to create a script that is triggered by an HTTP request from an external source (powershell), this source basically does a HTTP GET which activates the script! I want to be able to choose a resource from the CSQ, call that resource fr...

I've installed the UCCX Editor from my UCCX 10.5(1)SU1 server on a Windows 7 64-bit VM. Th editor just plain fails to start. If I click on the icon in the Start Menu, nothing happens. If I run the .exe from a command box, nothing happens (Apart from ...

I remember hearing at one point about an email address at cisco that I could send my UCCX script to that I am having issues with along with what I am trying to do and and engineer will assist in writing/correcting the script for what I am trying to d...

putney_m by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes