Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all, Currently most of the UCCX HRC reports by interval are by 30 / 60 min interval. Can an additional interval be added (15 min) through the following? a) updating the filter criteria in XML or b) a new stored procedure needs to be created Tha...

hi All,I have been reading up the datasheet and admin guides for the uccx & ip ivr.which i am slightly confused on the both working together. Currently we are using the uccx10 for a simple ACD. ie A call-center number hotline for customer to dial: th...

Hello folks,I’ve got about 130 agents on my system.We’ve noticed a couple of Agents didn’t receive broadcast messages from their supervisor.All Agent PCs are the same build. Does anyone have any fault-finding tips to help locate the source of the pro...

I am using UCCX 10.5 and Finesse 10.5, if an agent telephone have 2 extensions, one for call-center inbound and outbound call use, one for self used. If I want to make that when the self used extension is using (i.e. talking to somebody), the other a...

Dear all, I configured the ata device in callmanager 8.5 version and given ext:6659, it is working finetheir is incoming and outgoing calls, but when i want to use it for fax machine it is not workingI even edited the settingsaudiomode =0x00050005con...

CVP 9 UCCE 9.0.4 I have my M,microapps configured as 1-4,,2,9,9,Y,Y and they are working fine. I am still seeing lots of _no_entry_error.wav MEDIA_FILE_NOT_FOUND & Media Fetch Errors in CVP logs for some reason. Any ideas please? Kartik Bhatia