Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am trying to come up with a plan to handle sig digits for CVP. My configuration is Verizon SIP Service -------->CUSP --------->CUBE-----------> CUSP in my CUBE I can add a voice translation to add sig dig for CVP 222XXXXXXXXXX I was thinking of usi...

CVP with CUBE, DTMF is not worknig for any calls. CVP Logs below:4192: 172.17.19.101: Sep 19 2012 20:56:47.739 -0400: %CVP_9_0_IVR-7-CALL:  {Thrd=http-8000-Processor22} VBServlet:service: HTTP Request from 172.17.253.252: { CALL_ID=04A5D28000010...

I am facing a strange case with calls handled by agents. We have a recording system that records the agents' calls, I noticed many calls were disconnected suddenly after 10-15 seconds.I made several TCP Dumps using wireshark, I noticed for those disc...

I have calls leaving a Script going to a main line. I was just asked if there is a way to notify the Call Handler (Live Person) it is a call from the  UCCX script. Apparently there is a specific Greating for people to say if the caller is comming fro...

Neal haas by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, We have Contact Center Enterprise UCCE 8.5.2 with CTOS integrated Siebel CRM 8.1.1 using Cisco Unified CRM connector On daily basis we are receiving about 100 incidents that Agents goes to not ready after talking to customer. and the ...

I am working to create and test an integration to Cisco ICM 8.5 connected to an Aspect Unified IP CTI interface.   The solution will recieve agent and call events from Unified IP and consume them to understand the state of activity and available agen...

Hello;We need to upgrade for UCCE 8.5(x) so the CVP and ICM will be 8.5(x). The problem that I am facing that I would to keep using webview because it is more friendly user for the customer to generate reports. Is it possible?Because the CUIC is some...