Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

AMA Forum- Design, Deployment & Troubleshooting on CCE CUIC & LiveData

Ask Me Anything Event From Wednesday, 16th November, 2022 until Tuesday, 29th November, 2022 Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) is a reporting platform for users of Cisco Contact Center products. It is a web-based application that provides Hist...

Ritesh_photo.jpg mefranci.jpg

CUIC: empty report

I'm trying to get data from the Contact Service Queue Activity Report. With the admin user I can see them. With another reporting user I can't. The same report looks blank. Why is this happening and how can I troubleshoot it?

Resolved! Resources Page in Web Admin Does Not Display

PCCE 12.0In the web administrator the Resources page under Desktop Settings does not display anything within the main body of the page. I've attached a screenshot showing the page. Each tab under Resources also displays a blank body. All other pages ...

jhaugse by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cuic - Skillgroup Members

Hi, Someone have made a report definition were we can get every skillgroup set for agents ? Like the Agent_Attributes but for skill group. I know I can get it from SQL but I want it to be available to managers. Thank you

J_Cormier by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Calabrio Support - Integration between CCX (12.5) and WFO QM (11.5)

Hello, We're in the process of implementing CCX (12.5) and WFO QM (11.5)However, I've been told that QM installation (Calabrio) has to be done by a certified Calabrio resource to be able to receive any type of technical support. I can't find any supp...

Resolved! Prompt Inventory Report

Hello, Is there a way in UCCX 10.6 to get a report on which prompts are unused? I would like to remove old prompts that are no longer needed. I took over this position and have no easy way to know which prompts are being used.

catkins101 by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes