Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am anticipating the release of Finesse for UCCX next year. The main reason is that it's web based and doesn't require a client to be installed on an agents or supervisors PC. A feature that I am hoping is incorporated into Finesse is a simpler way ...

Resolved! UCCX Script

I am trying to add a new feature into a script...."You are currently nth in line to talk to a cust serv rep"I was told this is fairly common and easy, does anyone have a template or can someone help out? I posted a copy of my current script, I hope i...

I need to be able to mark an abandoned call differently at different times.  I.E. if user hangs up before 30 seconds in the queue it would be marked abandoned A, if he hangs up after 30 seconds it would be marked Abondoned B.  Does anybody havve a cl...

Hi,I am running a uccx 8.5 system, one of our requirement is to enable the meeting mode so that when all the agents attend meeting, the uccx calls should go to a predefiend mobile number.Currently the agents are doing by logging into the UCCX applica...

stharmal by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Morning all,I hope someone can help me. If a group of agents is connected to a skill group with more than one category how does cisco count the number of abandoninQ, Abandon ring, calls handled and offered?For example:When downloading perskg32 r...

Hello!We have UCCX 5.0.2.I made a manual backup one time and it was made successfully. But then I make a schedule and enable it (settings of the scheduler in the picture).The scheduler doesn't start at the time and there are no any messages in logs a...

snowowwwl by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm using UCCX 7.01 -We are implementing a Pay By Phone solution.  When we ask the customer for their statement number the number must be sent to our webservice in the format of 3 integers.  So basically if a customer enters in "3" the system must be...