Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi  AllI will summarize the problem here. We have only 150 IVR(CTI) ports and 8 PRI(210) in our call center. If all the IVR ports utilized, the customer calling next  would get ‘ number busy’. Is there any option to avoid this ‘number busy’ without i...

renji joy by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ICM version: 7.5 There are lot of warnings coming on the CUCM PIM1 from which one warning is mentioned below:11:00:52:741 pg1B-pim1 Trace: [  2492]Call::FindLocked by CID: 2130716800 failed to match call. 11:00:52:741 pg1B-pim1 Trace: [  2492]Telepho...

We having a setup :uccx 8, cucm 8 .Getting below error and agent is getting log out from the CAD application. "Seesion has been idle over its limit. log off will in 2 min. Press any key to continue session."could any one help me to resolve this.

Another change from prior version question...A supervisor sent a Team chat message, expecting replies to return to that window.Instead, each reply popped up in its own window, rather than returning to the original Team chat window.So, for instance, i...

Hi All,I know that the Backup and Restore will backup all configurations done on the UCCX and also the databases and even the call recordings, but what if anything happens with the OS itself?I need to install a backup tool on the server (for example ...