IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

So I recently bought 2 used Cisco IP Phones (7970G) for use in the office. I also bought a Cisco Catalys 3560 switch to power the phones. I was had to reset the phones because I was unable to program the phones manually with our phone carrier for the...

Resolved! CUE QUERY

GentsI'm going to buy below NM-CUE Modulehttp://www.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-Cisco-NM-CUE-w-80GB-Module-Unity-Express-/231367963580?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35de9af3bc My question is it possible to upgrade it to 8.6 or there is hardware limitation,...

Hi experts, I am new to the CUCM. I am learning the extension mobility feature. But when I follow the procedure to enable it, I do not have it listed under "subscribe/unsubscribe services" menu for either phone or device profile... All I see in the d...

From my understanding I have plenty of DSPs for my configuration but I am receiving this error intermittently.  Some times when usage is high sometime when it is not.  I am trying to figure out if I have an issue that I need to open a case for or if ...

So I've been through with wringer with WebEx support on this and am drawing a blank... We recently (After getting hit with large overage charges on our toll-free usage) began asking all users to switch to calling into the WebEx meetings using the tol...

pdavapark by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes