IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone, we have a CUCM ver10.5 running on a customer who use a MGCP gateway with 2xPRI connections to PSTN, and all internal extensions are 4-digit numbers.My customer's SP provides them only 4-digit number for PSTN assigned DIDs.Many of these 4...

ev1205 by Level 2
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Friends,I am clear that the only solutions backup and disaster recovery are supported by Cisco TAC are included with each solution but wanted to know if there is any disaster recovery tool that minimizes response times. Has anyone tried with som...

Hi Folks,I have two call manager servers operating in a cluster over wan deployment. I am looking to configure QOS on the WAN routers however I can't seem to locate the database replication protocols. Is there a document for this? Can anyone assist?

rramlal by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have CUCM 10.5.2 and UCCX 10.6UCCX system parameters codec :G711UCCX located in HO ,We have 75 Branch offices are working from centralised CUCM clusterWithin HO region calls use G711 ,Between different regions we use G729 CodecWe have different re...

Hello , One of my clients connects modem BM-100 pro  to ATA-190 . The user complaines that all the calls get dissconnect . I can see that the call get normal call clear  but there is another message (you can see in the picture ) . Any  idea what to d...