IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Our UC520 went down hard and CUE is not firing up.  I have tried to shutdown, reset, reload various times and it does not come up.  The status shows as "recover from error" or "recover from reset/shutdown" depending on if I just issued a reset or rel...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guru's -I recently impletemented a medium sized CUCME 9.1 solution in which all users (about 75) are using extension mobility because they change desks often based on the job function they are performing.The site admin requested that the users ...

Resolved! DNS SRV Redundancy

Hi everyone,I'm working with two CME(CME 1 and CME 2) supporting all our phone in a active/stadby redundacy scheme. We need to have a redundacy for our thirdparty phone (X-lite, YeaLink...) to register with CME 2 when CME 1 be down. For this scheme ...

Hi -Search is currently not working otherwise I would have checked in the forums first!  We have been using 7965 or 7945 wall mounts for years in our hospital environments; even 6941s on some occasions.  We are now expected to meet not only the heigh...

Hi all, I’m having the following issue, when the customer is having a conference sometimes the 3er person in the call is not hiring the other 2 in the call, This is occurred when the 3er person is called out of the company. What debug can I use to ch...