IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This error is noticed in the CTI Manager logs during this time there was a outage in the Manilline number calls for the site as the CTI RP go into hang state.Line 428: 04/01/2013 06:04:06.913 CTI|newReadDeviceInfoFromDB - ReadDNDStatus returned FAILE...

Calls between a CUCM MGCP-Controlled T1/CAS circuit and a third-party fax server (with t1/card) are failing due to incomplete digits. The fax transmission works fine, but the calls come in missing leading digits (e.g., a call to dn "1234" is received...

DN forward fails - Need to send "called number" instead of "calling number"Using CUCM 9.1Telco SIP trunkCisco 2821 as CUBEWhen I forward a directory number to an outside number, CUCM forwards the call using the caller number, the SIP trunk rejects th...

Hi all...I have a cucm 7.1 & 2901 router which act as a gatekepeer ,also   a gateway.. Two analog phone are connected on gatway... i am sucessfully connect two gateway on gatekepeer. Gatekepper endpoint show two zones.. But when i give call from CUCM...

I have a Cisco 2921 ISR Gateway with SRST licences for a number of phones smaller than 100.On this site I have a total of 300 phones, and consequently not all of them can be backed-up by SRST.I have to select which phones will be secured by SRST. I c...

Hi Guys!Please help me solve this issue.This is the network Topology:HQ -> Branch -> smaller office1) IP Calls to both branch and Smaller Office work fine2) IP Calls from both Branch and smaller office to HQ and other branches also work fine3) The Pr...