IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone!Recently when performing backup on CUCM 8 it goes to 69% and then stops. On status windows I see:CCMCUCS8REPORTER0ERRORLog file says:Server        : CUCS8Feature       : CCMComponent     : REPORTERTime Completed: 2012-11-27-02-56-09Res...

fgasimzade by Level 4
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How to configure multiple switch types on a Cisco Voice Router ? Attaching the diagram for reference. I need to connect one PRI card to the PBX and the other card to the PSTN PRI.I am having Cisco 2951 series router? Does this router support multiple...

VAbr AVib by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We recently removed a cisco phone system from our network and now have a other brand.However some of the config on there still remains from the old cisco phones for QOS.My question is do you think that having this config in there would cause issue...

SSlacks2a by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.Does anyboby have a default xml config file for cisco ip phone 6921?I have to set it up, but can not find example of this file.There are no web or phone menu on this phone to set it up like on 79xx series.Please share how has one.Thanks.

Hi everybody.Let say we have a phone number assigned by our pstn as : 555-458-6523.We bought a voice gateway with two fxs ports and one fxo port.analog phone1( 20001)-------fxs-Voice-gateway voice port 0/1/0 (fx0)------------PSTN.                    ...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am having some issues with a new CME that I have configured in New Zealand. I can make local calls but can not call out International. I have checked with the telco and the ISDN Pri is not restricted. I'm assuming I have made a mess up with the...

KBCISCO by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics