IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

As per the command line reference you can enter a configuration statement under call-manager-fallback that looks like this:Router(config-cm-fallback)#max-dn 3 dual-line 1 octo-lineWhen you do this the router outputs the following:*Nov  8 21:59:34.323...

m.gravel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have a really strnage case,I have severam branch office's partitions, and all of these partitions are in a Calling Search Space named "intracuster". When I try to make a Call telling the phone we have that partition, the phone does not find...

Hi experts,I need to know if it is possibile to have a CUCM cluster version 8.5(1), which is composed by an export-unrestricted publisher and an export-restricted subscriber. What kind of technical issues can I expect from this kind of setup?Thank yo...

I am trying to upgrade CM 7.1.2.21900-5 to next upgradable version...tried upgrading to UCSInstall_UCOS_UNRST_7.1.5.30000-1 but failed. I also loaded .cop file needed on 7.1.2 for upgrade but no luck.I looked compatibility matrix and it says...

Hi all,I have setup QRT on CUCM version 7.1.5.33900-10, I get QRT reports in Cisco Extended Function Report/xml/qrtXXXXXX.xml files, but the fields, I am most interested in, i.e.: Source Stream 1 Port number, Source Codec,Source Packets,Source Rcvr P...

Resolved! Locale Update 6921

Hi There,to upgrade a firmware, I put all files in the remote router's flash, set the TFTP in the phones to the local router so it's possible to upgrade..and it worked.. but in the log it does try to find the Portugal locale.. 004759: Nov  8 19:23:33...