IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! cue script

Hi, I'ver a problem with a autoattendanto script.I've a cisco unity express 8.6.3 and I'd like setting up an autoattendant.?ive configured a num-exp that send all incoming calls to a autoattendanto number (499)Now I've a problem to...

Resolved! CME and CUE

Hello,I have a 3825 running CME 8.6 and an AIM-CUE module.     Can I get confirmation that the AIM-CUE module can only go up to 7.4(1) and not into the CUE 8.x releases?  The compatibility matrix seems to indicate this.  Just want to make sure that i...

I have a request to change the music on hold to a customize message that gives info on our school.  I was reading that you can append a msg 45 to 120 seconds long to the end and begining of the music on hold, how do I do this?  If I want to add music...

Hi Team, I have 2 C220M3 UCS servers, and I want to creat a environment with 4 CUCM´s. I´ve been thinking about: First server = (pub+Sub) + Second server (Sub+Sub). What doy think about this? Is it the best solution? thanks.

Hello,I have a Cisco 3825 with 35 CCME users licenses. Now we are going to centralize all IP Phones in a CUCM, and we would like to use this same gateway as SRST device.Do we have to but additional licencing or is it possible to transform the CCME li...

I've installed license on my uc540:At following oh installation  the following message was displayed:Uc540-lugano#license instal flash:FGL164022QK_20121118235121019.licInstalling licenses from "flash:FGL164022QK_20121118235121019.lic"Installing...Fea...

Hi GuysI am having problem with  Unity server admin page.when click on Subscribers page it gave me Error message saying "Unable to access the audio stream on the voice server"Have any one come across this issue if yes how did you resolve it.Your hel...