IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I want to upgrades a cluster of MCS7835H2-K9-CMC1 (1 CUCM publisher, 1 CUCM Subscriber) from version 7.0.1 (7.0.1.11000-2) to 8.x in a productions environments.In a lab environment (VMware ESX 3.5), I tried to upgrade CUCM Publisher from version ...

Hi All,Im setting up a CUCM8.5 system in the UK. for the most part, things are working wellas not to reinvent the wheel, we decided to use the GBNP (3.1.16). this is not working for some reason.i am trying to call Australian based numbers 0061xxxxxxx...

I'm having an issue where DTMF isn't always being transmitted in realtime.  It seems like there can be a pause and then a bunch of tones sent all at once - very fast.  We have not made any changes to server or gateway settings recently.  I'm running ...

I was testing SRST and was trying to configure an outbound dial-peer.  The problem I am having is the total number of digits to pass to the PSTN.  It varies by country.  has anyone had any luck with this?I tried the solution in this thread - https://...

cplatt01 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi im having some problems when i try to do calls from an out source to the local numbers in my red, this not sounds,  its like we not do any call.i check another configuration of this red and i note that this commands are left.voice call carrier cap...

jsotooplk by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI want to make an script where i can set a boolean expression to true if a particular supervisor is logged in in a particular CSQ,Kindly let me know how can i trace supervisor login  and also get the name of the supervisor who are logged in , also ...