IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi.  I've got an application where I'd like to power SPA3102 ATAs from an existing 12V DC power supply.  Looking inside the unit, I see it uses an AP1513 switching regulator that has an input range of 3.6 to 18V, so it seems conceivable that 12V woul...

Hi,I'm about to put a Cisco VoIP phone system into a school district, to replace an aging PBX phone system. we are planning on putting 400 6911 into classrooms and going to wall mount all the phones within 6 feet of the classroom doors.The problem we...

jamescox3 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SRST Doubt

FellowsI got a question if you can help me. We purchase a 2951 router (C2951-CME-SRST/K9) for SRST, we also purchase 225 licenses for this purpose. After this we upgraded the IOS, passing from a c2951-universalk9-mz.SPA.151-4.M1 to c2951-universalk9-...

HI people,I´ve configured the CME and CUE, but if i configure to all calls to an extension  go to VM, the signal returns busy , could someone help me, checking the follow configs , i removed some extension configs to simplify:CME Configs:version 12.4...

HelloI have  callmanager cluster (publisher  and a subscriber ) publisher : Callmanager service is running TFTP service is running subscriber1Callmanager service is running TFTP Service is running I have 2 callmanager groups Group1:publishersubscribe...