IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We currently have 7960 in our environement and for some reasons we are starting to see phones dropping registration connection from CUCM and  then goes into its POST but fails and registers "TFTP file not found".It wouldn't be that bad if only one or...

julienf28 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'd like to document our 8.5 installation in the lab so that we can speed up the process for future CUCM installs.I have the platform build done, but when it comes to the CM configuration, I find myself bouncing around from section to section a lot m...

Ven Taylor by Level 4
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allWe currently need to install a new locale on to our CUCM cluster 6.1(5) - All Cisco documentation points to us needing to reboot the cluster. Does anyone know if there is a way around this? A cluster reboot seems extreme for updating a locale, ...

jamieparr by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I try to use a new moh. So when I upload the file, I see in the list of "Music On Hold Audio File Management":File nameLengthFile StatusSampleAudioSource5 min 38 secIn UseSilenceAudioSource0 min 30 secTranslation Completemymoh0 min 0 secOpenin...

Hi Friends,We would like to auto shutdown the IP Phone after desired time,by doing this i would like to show the ROI to the customer, can any one know the solution to enable the auto shutdown for IP Phones in CUCM or if any work around method to achi...