IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I've been having problems getting our UC560 licenses installed.   I finally managed to get them installed and now the system just shows 16 Evaluation licenses and 0 Permenant licenses.The way I understand it, there should be 16 built in licenses plus...

Hi, I have SIP client configured on CME 7.1 behind NAT. After registering to SIP server register timeout is repeatedly set to 60 and till it registers again calls can not be placed for 20-30 seconds. Request timeout value (3600 sec) configured is ove...

I have a 2811 with a moh file loaded on to a compac flash module. We recently changed MOH files and the new one seems to be skipping. As far as I can tell we are using the same codecs for audio encoding as the last MOH file we created. Anyone have an...

Dear Networkers,We have a CCM 8.0.3 cluster installed (1 PUB + 1 SUB) and a Voice Gateway Cisco 2901 with two card VIC2-4xFXO. The ios name is : c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.151-2.T2.binThe Voice Gateway is configured via MGCP, so CCM controlls directly ...