IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Unity Connection 8.5 with UM syncing with Exchange 2010.  I have one user mailbox in Exchange 2010 that forwards all email to an Exchange Contact which is an external email address.  He is not receiving forwarded voicemails.  So a couple of qu...

shane.orr by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a doubt about follow dial-peers, are there any mistakes?? i ask because somethimes the transfers to extensions dosent work, the calls down:dial-peer voice 3 pots description Local destination-pattern 0[2-6]....... port 0/0/0:1!dial-peer voice ...

Is port channel configuration supported on VG 224? I am trying to configure it for redundancy want to create a port channel instead of assigning IP Address to Fast Ethernet.Please let me know.. Thanks for your help..

hi all,I have a problem with MOH, when I put on hold a local IP Phone, the user listens to the MOH correctly. the problem has been detected in the external calls, when I call a ouside destination and I put it on hold, the recipient hear only silence....

Dear NetPro gurus,I have 3 questions and would greatly appreciatied your assistance on this.i)     What's the main benefits / difference between Cisco 3945 Vs Cisco 3945E ISRs?ii)     With the Cisco 3945 router, what's the maximum number of E1 ports ...

huntlee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Due to some issues with our license we were given a temp 3 month node license to activate 3 nodes in our 5 node cluster. We have now received and loaded the correct permanent licenses, but the temp license is still in use and we have a total of ...