IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We are currently looking to upgrade from 7.1.3 to 8.5 and have quite a few ATA 186's deployed.  The compatibility matrix stops at 8.0, and I was just wondering if anyone currently has ATA 186's deployed with Call Man. 8.5, and if there are any proble...

Hi allHas anyone else come across this? An outbound call to an invalid number across a SIP trunk returns ringing rather than number unobtainable.Gateway is configured in Callmanager as a SIP trunk, config is simple and provided by the line provider w...

a.leahy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Call Center with about 20 seats all using Cisco 7942's with Plantronics CS55 Wireless headsets.  They all work fine!  As of about two weeks ago...any new phone I add with a CS55 the "auto answer hookswitch feature" does not work.  These phon...

Joe Price by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,We have recently lost our entire VM platform, and have at the same time realised that through error or misfortune, we are missing all our instalation discs.Does anyone have, or know of somewhere I can get hold of a copy of the installation dis...

parkinj02 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco Unified Communications Manager Attendant Console - when clicking the icon the login screen comes up and we put in the details but the console doesnt appear on screen i have tried it on windoes XP and 7 also tried older version of java.Also rese...

andy_4578 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have formed a SFTP server to backup the configurations of the Cisco Call Manager Version 6, and have formed a name of user and password for the Call manager. In the Call manager I have formed the following thing:Disaster Recovery System / Backup / ...

Hello forum,I'm having an issue with a cue module.Let me describe the scenario:I have two CUCM clusters in release 6, connected through an intercluster trunk.When I  place a call from a phone in site A on cluster A to a CUE located on the same cluste...

Resolved! UC540 busy issue

I have recently installed a UC540 at a customers site.The fault is half the calls between extensions and from external carrier goto busy when the phone is not in use.I have attached a copy of the ccapi trace which cause 17 being returned.I'm currentl...

ashleyisa by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes