IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have Expressway-C/E clusters configured with two peers each.   When I place a B2B call through the cluster the calls always succeed when they traverse the first Expressway-C peer: the configuration primary.   When the calls traverse the second Ex...

j.dewiele by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2811 with CME 4.2 that is working fine for SCCP handsets, but I would like to use a couple of (non-Cisco) SIP devices. Is this possible? I can't find any good documentation on whether this is even possible, let alone how to do it!I am partwa...

comjf by Level 1
  • 28 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having one- way audio issues on both inbound/outbound calls on my phone ( I can hear caller but they cant hear me). I swapped my phone with a working phone and experienced the same issue, so I'm guessing something should be wrong with the switch ...

D@1984 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi im having a issue on my VG224. When im making a outbound call i get dialtone no issue i dialout then there is about a 15 second gap of silence before i hear ringing or ringback on the line then everything else works fine 2 way audio no issue and a...

Hello,   I have configured a Call Manager Express on an ISR 4321 router (version: 16.06.04 ==>recommended version) The issue is when an external call arrives to the operator's phone (7861 SIP) and she transfer it to an SCCP phone, both parties dont h...

Hi, I have a customer that has experienced CUCM DRS backup problems. The are running version 7.1.5. I have attached a show output and a screen shot. It looks like the certificates have expired on the publisher. Could you please confirm that this is l...