IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good afternoon,     Not sure this is  the best category for this but worth a shot.     Trying to import a user from LDAP to Cisco Unity 11.x and getting a failure:   Friday, October 19, 2018 11:58:53 AM EDT ERROR importing user (username removed) wit...

jasunf by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,When Line and Device are in different CSS, how is the call handled? This is causing me a lot of confusion. I had an extension that couldn't make outgoing external calls. The Line CSS did not have the required partition, but the device CSS did....

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts, I know this topic has been discussed numerous times but I was unable to find some info that I am looking for----here is my scenario. I would really appreciate your comments. I am just trying to understand it UCM ver 9.0 local mobile ph...

G3261 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Exactly as the title says, I have a remote worker who is trying to utilize a 7841 at home over a WiMax connection. When I take the phone back to my home (DSL) connection I can sign in with her credentials without issue. Whenever she takes it to her h...

Hi,   I recently switched our corporate remote workers from the old ASA phone proxy (I know - ancient) to MRA with Expressways using 88xx sets and Jabber mobile clients.   The jabber clients successfully get both UCM servers listed in their configura...

goliver by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes