IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I created a hunt group with the below configuration. All phones rings when the pilot number is dialed but when the receptionist receive the first call, and another call comes into the pilot number the other phones doesn't receive the next call. Can a...

Ideally, I would like to be able to set this at the device pool level or using an extension range.  For instance, device pool A uses 800.555.1212 and device pool B uses 800.555.1313.  Or maybe have extensions 2xxx use 800.555.1212 and extensions 5xxx...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all.   We are planning to enable URI dialing and I found following information in Support Forum: https://supportforums.cisco.com/t5/collaboration-voice-and-video/configuring-directory-uri-dialing-for-cisco-jabber-step-by-step/ta-p/3159791   Ther...

I want to be able to federate 2 separate CUCM clusters (different companies), so that IM&P users from each cluster can see each others presence status, make calls and do screen share, in other words act as if they are one cluster. This will be across...

pcromwell by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have just configured a brand new CP-8861-3PCC. First time using one of the 8800 series handsets. Everything works fine, but there is a low hissing noise coming from the speaker on the device.   I have seen other posts about a hissing noise on the 8...

James20 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics