IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

HI guys, (CIPC version 8-6-4-0) (CUCM version 10.5) My TAC contact is off-shift but he told me to gather the Console Logs for a CIPC that I am having issues with. Where do I do that?  On a deskphone, it's found on the phone's IP Page.   But CIPC I...

Hi, I have the following setup. SIP trunk Provider --> Cube --> SIP trunk  to CUCM. We are having a special dial pattern to dial outside. *9*external_number. The *9* is removed on the outgoing dial leg of the CUBE. When I make a call from my IP com...

We are running into this bug: https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/cscuj22395 ) We cannot find a workaround, and Cisco has not yet responded to our escalations through TAC and AE.  Any ideas on other Border Controllers that we could use unt...

4clsawyer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Need your help to understand the CUCM cluster sizing. The maximum number of nodes allowed in a cluster are 21. Out of which how many can be subscriber and for what purpose we can use them. out of 21 we can use 1 Pub node 2 TFTP node and 2 Mu...

Hi All, the consultant who initially configured our CUBE router had this dialpeer responsible for handling the cases where a phone dials a 3 digit telco services number (should include 911, no other dialpeer matches it in our config) dial-peer voice ...

by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Got an issue with corporate directory. Suddenly all the cisco phones of one of our customer cannot access corporate directory and it says Host not found. CUCm Ver : 10.5 Phones : 8945 Read all the blogs / docs in support community and checked...

S N by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes