Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I'm porting over a custom UCCX 5 historical report to UCCX 8. I'm trying to port the stored procedure to informix but some of the helper routines such as getRoutingSkills(), getRestrictedDate() and parse2() are all restricted and I don't have permiss...

Resolved! CCX Licensing

I am just trying to get a bead on how many licenses are in use. I am wondering what the best way to go about this is. I have 60enhanced seats and wopuld like to see how many are in use.Also 300 IVR ports. So how many of those are in use? Just not sur...

Hello Netpros. I have a UCCX 7 HA system. We use a hosted IVR which delivers calls to the UCCX platform. Our IVR provider wants to allow peek in functionality to where the IVR can look at the real time stats of the UCCX queues and determine where to ...

Hi ;Can I install the CVP servers and the VXML Servers as cluster (so any change at one of the server will be existed in the others without need to repeat the work)?To distribute the load on these servers (the CVP Server and the VXML Server), should ...

Hey guys, I'm trying to setup a Force Open Closed script.  The purpose being that let's say there is a fire drill or something or our computers go down, I want to be able to go in and easily close all of our facilities or just the facilities I specif...

Hi, I have a problem with UCCX CUCM 5.0 and 6.1. The system works on 50 locations, and then there are more than 100 partition but only for internal calls (Interni). I installed the UCCX and I quote both the CTI route point that the port on the same p...

masdan by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes