Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I am unable to configure Monitoring/Recording as CDA gives an error "CDAUI1000 Error while trying to load the data.Ensure that the system path includes the location of the WebAdminLib.dll".I checked the dcoumentation and it says give the path in "...

amitprshad by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In a cluster of 1 call manager publisher and 1 call manager subscriber the publisher goes down. During this downtime the call center agents are unable to login to CAD. What can be the possible reason behind it and how to overcome such situation.

SJ SJ by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer  that is installing UCCE and they want to run side A and side B in stand alone if the visable and private network are both down.. Based on the SRND it states the system looks at the PG with the most active connections and takes over...

I have to create a script which should be able to count the no of callers calling the IVR.I have created a local variable named "counter" and have set its initial value to zero and inside the script I am increasing the value of counter by 1.But whene...