Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Good morning.In the attached script i am trying to have callers have the option to press 5, and replay the menu shown, daymenu1. when i run a reactive script i can see it goes to daymenu1, but will not play, it skips down to a que greeting. i created...

Hi,I need to add a CUBE to terminate the SIP PSTN trunks in an existing environment. They have CVP 4.1 but will be upgraded to 7.x before the CUBE deployement. I will use a 3945 with IOS 15.001. They have a gatekeeper for call routing.I want to know ...

b.zont by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have anyone seen this error message before? If yes, what the resolution.....I am getting this error message when uploading a new script or add a new resource groupcan not acquire ClusterMutex; nested exception is: com.cisco.config.ConfigException: St...

Hi all,I am looking for a way to find the CUCM Call Identifier in the ICM database.Is there any way I could do this just by  querying the ICM?The pruporse of this query if because I am trying to match the t_Termination_Call_Detail records with the re...

rising437 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Is there any we can send and receive HTTP request to ICM, so that, the connection of ICM would get established with Database. The IPCC Version is 7.X.Can we connect IP IVR with HTTP request for the database connection, other than ODBC.Rgds....Navi...

Hi,A customer of mine observed that every time his agents have a conversation that lasted more than 10 minutes, the calls would get dropped at the 10 minute mark. I am not familiar with the various UCCE desktop applications and I have never used any ...

barryngo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Do any of you know whether custom reports/queries configured using the Historical Reporting plugin with UCCX can be saved when you upgrade from IPCX 4.x to UCCX 5.x? We are finalizing the SoW for Compass Group and that is one of their questions. Th...

I'm a newbie to Contact Call center. I running version 7. When I download the client from the server it requests updates to the client (Desktop Agent). Where is the client (Desktop Agent) getting the updates from?   Is it coming from the server or ci...

Does anyone have an example of a Customer Contact Technology Questionnaire that covers things to go over with the customer when in the information gathering stage in preparation of script creation.

shane.orr by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes