Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have seen under the Datastore Control Center and then CRS Historical Datastore replication is stopped on the Primary Server itself. There are two IPCC server Primary/Master and Standby, but i its not affecting our busineess or Agents. My question i...

I am experiencing about 2 seconds of delay for the RTP stream after the agent answers the call from CVP.Normally, enabling H.323 "Inbound Fast Start" will fix this issue but CVP does not support this.On the gateway, inbound slow start is configured o...

adignan by Level 8
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to know if it's possible or if someone has successfully implemented a wallboard of a single queue. My scenario is like this, IPCC Express 4.0 I have multiple queues and want to monitor each one individually. With the RtICDStatistics table (use...

Hi,what is the difference in the server state of IVr server in active and passive mode? what are the components/services which are active and which are passive?I plan to write an external program to execute a CRS script using HTTP trigger.Then what l...

I have my CRA application setup to put the caller on hold for 30 sec if an agent is not available. For some reason it is picking up the wrong hold music. Where can I look to see which MOH is being used. I have checked the CTI RP and the Extensions an...

Hi,This is a scenario of emergency, where when once the IVR application is initiated, it makes outbound calls to numbers which are fetched from an xml file or database.Each call on conencting announces a message to called party and then disconnects. ...

Hello,I have 2 questions about IPCC Enterprise :1- I Use CAD (Cisco Agent Desktop) with IPCC Enterprise. I want the agent to transfer the customer call, after asking him some information, to an external number. I want to get the call duration after i...

Amine-K by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After I moved my CVP servers and changed the IP addresses I am seeing the status of call servers as DOWN, even though I can control them and start/stop remotely from OAMP. I re-ran reimage.bat on the call servers as as well as reinstalled OAMP softwa...

Chris Deren by Hall of Fame
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes