Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Greetings,To prevent users from calling CTI Ports I have created a separate partion for all of the UCCX numbers. We will call this partition UCCX-PT. All of my user extensions reside in a Line1 partition called Line1-PT. I created two Calling Sear...

ahochau_2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

dear all, I deployed my ICM 7.0 System with two Sides (A&B). As the high available requirement, I setup duplex AWs & Roggers. But, when I disable the A Side Rogger, both AW Sides can not work, Console Windows prompt that each Side AW can not connec...

limin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Adminworkstation side A and Side B. These two are not synchronized.It shows the error at event viewer "Synchronizer is unable to establish connection to peer".i have ICM - 7.2, CUCM - 6.2If anyone knows please suggest the activity to resolve t...

We are running 5.0.2 Build 64 of UCCX, and I would like to upgrade to version 5.0.2 SR2, but the build number is listed as 45. Is that the build number for SR2 or is that the build number for version 5.0.2?Any replies would be greatly appreciated.Th...

Hi AllWe have callmanager 4.1(3) with Cisco IPCC Express Prem 4.0, have configured the scripts, resources etc. and logged into the agent ok.When making a call to this CSQ, the call will attempt to deliver to the agent, CAD (agent) will go into a not ...

harris.h by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know this should be easy...but.our normal hours are 8:15 to 4:30. on xmas eve we are closing at 3pm. what would be the way to set his up beforehand? or is it easier just to change TOD on that day?Thank you