Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I received a license pak and have the .lic file installed in the same directory as my original licenses, can I simply run the license upgrade tool and not have to reinstall CRA? I am not upgrading any services only users. Also, can I do this while ...

jjames by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,We have IPCC express 3.5(2)SR1 integrated with CCM4.1(3). Work state is disabled at CSQ as well as at Resource configuration. Work State icon is disabled on the CAD desktopProblem - Some times when the agent completes the call, the CAD state goes...

k.ms by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

when i loggin the agent ,then change the state from not ready to ready,but it can not,the log show: " 11:02:45 09/13/2005 MAJOR PhoneDev PD2176 SetAgentState: Agent state change request failed: SYS_INSTRUMENT_OUT_OF_SERVICE."how can i do it,anybody ...

Hi. I will have all my agents using the IP Phone only instead of the CAD licenses. My question is for the supervisor to monitor all agent states do I need to install the CAD Agent as well as the supervisor software as always?? Or the supervisor can ...

jmujica by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiCan any one tell me what the diffrence is when between CRS and IPCC express. I think they are both packages of programs. IPCC express includes IVR ACD CTI but CRS includes IPCC IQM IVR. is this correct?. Does CRS include a FUll IPCC version?

dehghan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the following architecture in mindNortel switch -CAS- 38XX router -- CVP||PGCalls come into the Nortel and go to CVP. The Call is then hookflashed to an agent as a result of translation route and we get screen pop.What licenses do I need?Mich...

I have 7 agents and of the 7, only one user name and password is recognized. During the lab build, this was not an issue, since changing the routing numbers and rebuilding agents I get the new outcome. TAC explained that I need to map a network drive...

rplett by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have agents answering calls for two different companies. Before the customer is connected to an agent, the agent wants to hear (not see) what company he/she is supposed to answer for. Is this possible without any speical cti-app?

p.carln by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes