Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Has anyone had an error on install that is attached here? I have never seen this before and wonering what kind of problems I'm going to have or should I attempt to re install the application?Thanks in advance, Rick

rplett by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Got a IPCC express enhanced installation with active directory setup. I cannot get any resources/agents to appear after associating users in call managers to their ICD extension. This company's users are spread acoss several OUs, so my search base ...

ftsao49 by Level 5
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IPCC Express 3.5 The goal is to have different MoH for difference CSQs using the Call Hold/Unhold method (in lieu of Play Prompt .wavs) I have created a new Device Pool in CallManager pointing to the new User and Networ MoH sources. I have Created...

roberts by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I have a problem with CTI OS agent desktop 6.0I get logged on to the CTI OS agent desktop but the "Make a Call " button dosent get highlighted.when I click the "greyed out" button the agent desktop gives error and is closed.Any help greatly a...

chinmay.b by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I have a DialedNumber=1991 with routing client as CiscoCallmanager.If the agents are available call gets routed to the agent .But if the agent is not available I am trying to send it to the VRU using the Translational route but it doesn't wor...

chinmay.b by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am getting this exception in CRA 3.5(2) and would like to increase the value from the default 1000 steps. My concern is the CRA online help as well as documentations states that the default value should not be changed. Would appreciate it if someon...

gayshan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I run an outbound contact center that makes up to 150 calls per minute. To make all of this dialing work we have IDSN Dialers (Glorified Dialogic cards) connecting the agents and trunks. I have three route groups an AGENT group a TRUNK group and a TE...

jfn by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to get IPCC express setup in a lab. I am having a problem getting the desktop agent to login. I get the following error.The ID you entered is not found.The Cisco documentation isnt much help with this error. I have made sure that the user exis...

ajohnson by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a new installation with the CRSver 4.0(1)SR01_Build055 and we connect from CRS to Oracle 9i using ODBC connectorwe have problems with the conection it´svery easy to lose Oracle coneection Somebody have experience and know the good parameters i...