Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

HI,I am trying to run ACD Simultor on my LAB ICM Box.Can Anyone please pass me any good doument on the same.I haven't found anything on cisco website.Thanks in Advance..Ashish

AshG by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can the historical report provide the following report?1.Missed calls(calls in the queue but caller dropped the call before agent pickup)2.Calls go into VM.We want to present this to the customer that they are short of agents if there are so many ca...

We purchased IPCC Express 3.5(2) with license file. The installation went well with this license, but after finishing, we could not access any IP phone agent or agent desktop, when I checked LicenseAdmin, all agent component counters are zero, it sou...

tapk5 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a user who is unable to logon to Webview.The passwords and permissions have not changed.The user was able to logon earlier and view reports but now it displays an error "you are not authorized to view the page".We tried the URLs http://webview...

I have ICM installation with Rogger machine as the Domain Controller. I would like to adjust the time/date with a NTP Server.Can someone tell me how and, even more important, the impact in the ICM system (in production now)? Thanks!

I accidently deleted default VOIP Monitor server in CAD Desktop Administrator.Is there anyway to add the VOIP monitor server easily without a reinstall.IPCC Express version is 3.1.3 and this VOIP monitor is installed in the same IPCC Express server ...

balukr by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone come up with a solution for multilevel administration in IPCC? I have a client that wants a supervisor to be able change a resources skills but not the ability to shut the engine down, you get the idea.Thanks in advance.Craig Belcher

cbelcher by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When a call comes in from an AT&T toll free number and goes into the IVR is the ANI lost on post route? When I run a query on Route Call Detail for Post Routed calls the ANI is always the DNIS/VDN that entered the IVR. Thanks for any thoughts....Scot...

umassjsp by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes