Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,here is my question.Once I've configured the CSQ and the skills, and the resources(agents) are configured, using the CRA Editor, what should I do in order to find the Resource with the apropiate skill.What should I do in the script??Thanks in adva...

Is there any traffic between pc agent and CCM? Customer try to block the unnecessary traffic from the data network to avvid servers. They have pc agent, and I know agent need to talk to IPCC but how about with CCM? I guess no, want to get a confirmat...

I'm seeing the "Call.transferFailed" message pretty regularly and have not been able to figure out why it is appearing. I've heard reports of some callers being dropped at the time that an agent's phone should be ringing and I've also had some repor...

We have recently upgraded our IPCC Express from 3.1 to 3.2(1)sr1. Our on demand recording no longer appears to work. The error received on the Enhanced Supervisor Desktop is as follows:"Supervisor has failed to start voice monitor on the device: xx...

kdbrooks by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Scenario: Central office-CCM,IVR; Branch -R1760.Is't possible for calls from Branch PSTN use IVR script with .wav files placed at branch router?

rmv72 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has any one already installed and implemented this.Any refernce to documentation or trainign will be appreciated.

i have a Callmanager 4.0(2a) and a CRA 3.5(3)i,ve checked cisco site and these version are supported but the JTAPI Subsystem is out of service also the username and the password are correct and i,ve checked CTI application usePlease Advice 216: Apr 1...

rfateh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am planning to implement ISN / CVP in the lab scenario. After going through the product description/config giude, I am very much confused , how to go about it, I am totally clue less where to start from. Any guidance please ....Thanks in advance...