Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

HiIn our company, we use cisco agent desktop and cisco ip communicator. We used to log into 'Cisco Unified Intelligence Center' to extract reports like 'Agent Detail Report' and 'Common Skill CSQ Activity Report'.Recently we have been granted access ...

Has anyone ever reached the CSQ limit per agent? I was wondering what would the result be since the agent is limited to 50 skills, but the agent could match more than 25 CSQs if they all contained just one common skill. When you apply too many skills...

Hi,I have some question regarding CUIC Reports.So, My client was asking to change some query on the RD (Report Definition), hence i made a copy of it with the modified values (since you can't modified the default / stock RD).  But the problem is that...

I have been given two different upgrade paths and was hoping someone could point me in the right direction.  First path was change the vCPU and HDD space as appropriate then perform the version upgrade.  The second was to start with a fresh OVA templ...

TomMar1 by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! UCCX Call Drop

Hi,We want to move our main number (12345XXX) to the new Gateway2. Old Gateway1 is connected to PSTN via a PRI link and Gateway2 uses SIP. Both gateways are talking H.323 to CUCM. Recently, I have carried out some tests on second gateway in order to ...

Picture1.png
m.isargar by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes