Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I have to implement the functionality of whispering in my supervisor application. I have already managed to run the Silent Monitoring of the call, but not the whispering.The developer guide does not mention anything about the whispering and so I t...

Resolved! Make rest Call

Im trying to Make REST call from uccx2 ( 2nd independent server) to uccx1 to know the NwaitingCalls from http://x.x.x.x:9080/realtime/VoiceIAQStats/Im receiving a error 406 with either the content type or header wrong , Could you assist me what type...

Hi!Need help if I see the message "This Finesse Server is currently out of service. For more information, contact your administrator." The services seem to be running. What to check / where to look? Thank! Failed after renewing certificates and resta...

ad_k by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

New to UCCX scripting, but I wrote and entire medical eligibility UCCX IVR app and I'm stuck on this one thing only.What do you use in the script to execute this webcall. "http://192.168.5.5/logEnter.php?LOG_ID=2222"This is a confirmation number add ...

nanosynth by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi to allI need to login to agent desktop ECE 12 , but i'd like to do this :1 - login using API system/ws/v12/authentication/user/login2 - get X-egain-session value3 - launch url Desktop with session parameter obteined previously.,It's possibile to d...

I am trying to create a bulk request but not sure on the payload for sso migration. When I make a get request I get the following output userName,firstName,lastName,newUserNamedgoyette,David2,Goyette,MrEdmonton1,Mr,Edmonton1, I wanted to update the n...

Hi All, I need one help on monitoring Cisco CVP license live usage.We have 15 CVP servers and customer wants to view the live license (Call & VXML server) usage for all the 15 servers from his local desktop/ remotely.  Of course the usage can be view...