Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi we have ucce 11.0 with cvp. A caller is answered and then agent wishes to transfer directly to another user not in ucce, just cucm. I was was just going to create a dnp pointing to CCM but I also see people talking about agent transfer script. Wha...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, One of customer has requested series of details with respect to CUIC reporting. Version: PCCE-10.5Follows a comprehensive model Questions:1)  Call comes in  > Goes into Queue > Agent 1 of Skill group 1 answers the call and  Transfers to Skill...

I've been testing a new queue to be open 24/7 for our support center. When someone is logged into the queue even if not "active" the trigger will activate and allow the end user to leave a voicemail.  My question is, do we have a way for calls to sti...

Hi I recently noticed that Finesse uses almost all of it's allocated memory. Is it a normal behavior, and if so, what's stored there? Product Ver : 11.6.1.10000-30Unified OS Version : 6.0.0.0-2VOS Version : CCM_FREEZE_11_5_1_13900_20_CCTUptime:08:58:...

We are preparing to upgrade UCCX to 12.0 in the near future.  In reviewing the compatibility matrix (link below), the Client Operating System doesn't have a column for Windows 7.  Most of our clients are still on Windows 7 machines and it may be a wh...

doranj by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes