Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I need to run the following stored procedure call in my scrip. This returns a string.   Select DISTINCT family from dbo.fx_site( '"+ID+"' ) where child_level=1 'dbo.fx_site' is a stored procedure. So if I do a 'Test' in DB Read step nothing gets retu...

Hello dears, I am trying to add historical reports to finesse interface. I've tested two options. 1st option: Created xml file with report permalink ,uploaded to UCCX 12.0 and added team desktop layout for supervisor under the Manage Team just for te...

Chrome.PNG Firefox1.PNG chrome1.PNG firefox2.PNG

Resolved! Call Subflow path

Hello,I am trying to call the subflow that is in a different directory and it's giving the following error.Parent script is in /IVRSubScript is in /Aspect"SCRIPT[Aspect/"+ SubScriptName +"]" - This is what I want to set the path as for sub script, bu...

path.JPG Exception.JPG

Hi All, I am looking to report correctly on the highest answer wait time for incoming calls from CUIC Reporting.The current process is using the Termination Call Detail table with the values from NetQTime.The field name is defined as (Represents the ...

Hi All   We are currently experimenting with adding remote Call Centre agents using Extended and Connect, but running into a problem after logging into Finesse.   Just wondering if anyone has encounter this before.   After logging into Finesse the EC...

kvallis01 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, just wondering what exactly the deployment type sets under the hood ? Does it set any specific system parameters that would not allow more agents than it was set on deployment type to be connected to the system simultaneously or something el...