Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am trying to write script for a callback application which will check if the caller has already left a call for a callback recently. The xml will be something like <CallBack><Filename>CB.xml</Filename><CB><DATE>07/02/2020</DATE><TIME>12:00</TIME>...

phwang1234 by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i have a question, My question is about calls handled and calls within the service level.  I know that CUIC puts the call in the corresponding range depending on the time in which the call ends. Can someone explain to me how it may be possible th...

Josue99 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe have UCCX 11.6 and we have so many problems with cisco finesse. The state of the agents change from talking to phone failure or phone working and after that they can not hold or transfer their calls. Some times when phone failure happens the age...

Hey experts, i've been trying to create Simple Uccx script that will play prompt like for sales press 1 and if customer press 1 then script will transfer that call to Queue but when,i he press 1script terminate that call.I've attached my script so we...

Hi,I have an agent that is facing problem when login to IP phone.This agent was able to login without any issue but his phone was physically damaged today, and he did not sign out from that phone. He was given a new phone and I have setup the new pho...

@Syed by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have installed MediaSense 10.5. In the Call Control Provider I can see only one CUCM in Call  Control Provider section. For AXL service provider I can see two CUCM in MediaSense. In total there are 5 CUCMs that are needed to be shown in Medi...

Dear All,May I ask you what is 'Manage Customer' tab in Cisco Finesse, and how does it help me. It throws the below error when I click on this tab. Attached is the screenshot. It would be really helpful if you share configuration guides.Note: My UCCX...

@Syed by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes