Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! UCCX Prompts

Is there anyway to create automated prompts like these http://www.fromtexttospeech.com/ and use them in UCCX?  I have attempted to do this and corrected the settings in Audacity however, when the prompts play they are extremely garbled and cannot be ...

B_VOIP_NE by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello EveryoneI am checking CUIC for some reports but list of applications is not correct. i tried to correct it by "Refresh List" button, but it stays in "Refreshing..." state for some moments and do nothing.ofcourse all of other values can refresh ...

mahdi7293 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Okay I know we are really old here but we are looking at upgrading UCCX from 9 to 11.6. The install/upgrade document says that 9.x.x to 11.6 is a RU and seems like you can go direct. That said the Compatibility Matrix shows that the upgrade supports ...

Hello,  Do we get any Impact/issue on historical reporting if we deleted Agent, Dialed Number etc from deleted objects?Also do we have any specific table for the deleted obj? 

gwap54501 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone.Lets say i have three Resource Skill CSQs set up in my UCCX 11.5. Each CSQ contains one particular skill, i.e.CSQ_1 -> skill_1,CSQ_2 -> skill_2,CSQ_3 -> skill_3.All CSQs are FIFO and uses "Longest available" selection mode. All agents ...

ozzyBLR by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have UCCX version 12 and ASR/TTS server VoiceNavigator. I m used standard script for testing ASR and TTS. I also created MRCP ASR provider, dialog and server, MRCP TTS server and provider. All services status "IN SERVICE". When i tried to test scr...