Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, After a minor upgrade from UCCX 11.6(1) to 11.6.(2) I have an issue about sync of supervisors to CUIC, almost all supervisors are disappear from CUIC supervisor group. I have added manually, but every night, its disappear, also when running th...

Hi,I have a question about live data API which should have been available on UCCE 12.x but its not. Is there some roadmap and timeline when this API will be there?? We would like to run parametrized livedata CUIC permalinks reports externally and so ...

Hi All, I'am planning to upgrade my UCCX nodes since there is a bug fix for 11.6 concern is,Is there any Upgrade guides of UCCX from 11.5 to 11.6 ? and also do the upgrade of UCCX from 11.5 to 11.6 impact my CUCM ? Appreciate all of your suggestions....

Since upgrading to 12.0.x for UCCX every few days we're having issues on our Publisher (UCCX1) whereas it'll inform agents that the server is down/unreachable and will continue trying to connect. This is after they put in their user/pass/ext informat...

Hi, Could someone help me out to find the difference between Call.user.microapp.caller_input="T" and Call.user.microapp.caller_input="D" in if condition nodes of ICM script. Also having a doubt in VXML params : N. i have studied that value  N is Do n...

Running Finesse 10.6 and CUCM 10.5 which is running well for the most part. This is a small deployment with under 10 users, but occasionally some users are unable to login in the morning. The /desktop page doesn't load and they are stuck waiting unti...