Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Team , i want to know the proceess flow of Call in programming prespective So I want to know exactly , like once customer Dail the phone number how Application gets execute ? Then once Dail the next option in how interact with next Application????...

Roy_11 by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a task to write a UCCX script that looks up who is on call (a number) and then calls that number. Every week on call number changes (on rotation). I kind of know what I need to do to achieve this. However, I am thinking about following ...

G3261 by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I apologize if this has been brought up, i did not see anything relevant to me :) We have CA signed certificates and when hitting the admin pages, certificate show all good. When we hit the finesse page directly with the port 8445, it shows a securit...

Ted S by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to have the desktop setting put my agents in wrapup after transferring a customer to the after-call Survey. Sometimes this works, some times its does not. I am looking in the Finesse admin regarding wrapup states."If the Work mode on inc...

ddavidson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I recently installed Quality Manager 11.5 and for the most part it was successful; the calls seem to be recorded and I can listen to them on the Quality Manager interface. However, no alerts are being generated which means I cannot download the c...

We are wanting to install two External AW-HDS-DDS on ver 11.0(2) UCCE. We want to use them as AW's and to allow access to these servers from external reporting sources. I have only been able to find the PCCE installation guide. Is there a installatio...