Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All, Hope everybody is doing great, We want to invoke UCCE from Azure and insert a call back request into the agent queue, so that the agent can call a customer. Please suggest steps to be proceed to achieve this request.  Thank you,

I am pulling info from an XML document, then creating a variable, which should just be a series of digits.  The database has put white spaces in front or behind the digits, I need to delete the white space and just have the digits.  Any suggestions? ...

We forgot the below mentioned credentials used for UCCX 11.5..is there any way to retrieve thoseAXL userCTI ManagerRMCM userOr we need to change there credentials ...if we change credentials is there any impact on current UCCX setup running

UCCX 11.6 We have a team that handles both emails and phone calls. When the reps are handling emails, they are logged-in to Finesse, but stay in the Not Ready state. Is there anyway (via scripting or Finesse workflow) where it moves all the reps that...

Josh K. by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a script that plays a "all agents busy" prompt every 60 seconds and would like to include a call back option every 180 seconds. I have played with using a IF statement but can not seem to get it right. Anyone have any suggestions?

Wesley850 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes