Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Buenos días   Tengo un contact center al caul no ingresan llamadas porque me suena inmediatamene el mensaje fuera de horas laborales , ya sea de día o noche, anteriormente se cambio la zona horaria del call manager y se configuro la hora correcta en ...

Does anyone happen to have any info about a potential deprecation of ICM to ICM Gateway in future releases? I thought I had heard someone mention this at some point in the past couple of years but can't find anything to substantiate the claim.Thanks ...

Dear every one. I have a issue when create uccx. This is my scrip, when all agents were busy, calls will go to on queue, and i create a task "get digit string". when customer on queue press *, will play a prompt and end game. but i have a issue, when...

1.png
quytx by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,   My client is planning to export all the records recorded during the last year   I have two issues here, 1st, I didn't find any option that will let me select all the records together instead of selecting them page per page    If I succ...

eGain version 15 integrated with UCCE 9.x   Disclaimer: I am very green on email and chat   Trying to find information on the scenarios that will display the messages configured in the custom_chat_en_US.properties file such as:   L10N_EXIT_TXT L10N_L...

mw9714 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Assume the following XML document exists:       <con:consultaSaldosTarjetaCreditoResponse>          <CARD_NUMBER>111111111111</CARD_NUMBER>          <CARD_HOLDER_NAME>#################</CARD_HOLDER_NAME>          <CREDIT_LIMIT>5000</CREDIT_LIMIT>    ...

cesarpuga by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears, This is a UCCE environment version 11.5 Could you please advise how to monitor the ICM components when they moved between Side A and B? I know there is the Diagnostic Framework Portico, but what we need is to get a notification in case of a fa...

ln33147 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes