Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, just wondering if I can get some guidance/help in a issue which we have been seeing more and more.... We have a small call centre running UCCX 9.0.2 CM 9.X. Here is call flow.... Main number--->main reception-->reception staff can forward call...

G3261 by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,   May I have your ideas on this please. I have currently installing QM and encountered this error during the installation. Please be advised that Jetty and DAta API are already running upon checking. I tried to restart theses services but sti...

QM Error.png
giodias01 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How can I tell how large my UCCX HR database is, and what the oldest records are?I see from AppAdmin, Tools | Historical Reporting | Purge Schedule Configuration what the thresholds are, but I'm curious what the current database info is, so that I kn...

Hi. I need help In the report contac service Queue servis level priorit. the repeated service queues appear. Previously make a change in the queue field called "Wrapup Time" and "Automatic Work"     Example of problem    CSQ  name  Queue 1 Queue 1 Qu...

Hey all,   I have over 1,000 call types referencing 4 different starting scripts I am needing to consolidate into a single script.  Is there a way of doing this in bulk or via the AWDB?  We are running UCCE 10.5.2.  As a temporary workaround I have c...

CUCM 11.5.1.15900-18 with UCCX 10.6.1.11002-15   Our CPU Utilization is over 70%.  From the wallboard we can stop the report they call, Agent Current Totals, and the CPU drops by 20%.  They are telling me they only use the following table, RtICDStati...