Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi everyone, I'm currently in the midst of migrating our UCCX agents from CAD to Finesse. So, I was asked by the team supervisor whether they can have the Alert & Chat function once migrated to Finesse. With my limited knowledge in UCCX, I am not qu...

Hai I need to add one more contact centre express to existing one as HA, what are the additional licence requirements  CCX version 10.6 with 10 seat premium licence already installed.  Please find attached  pic of licence.But high availability shows...

Hey folks, our customer wants to be able to use the speaker phone option to play thru the PC as the Supervisors want to walk up and consult with the caller and agent...havent been able to get it to work and we have run the audio tuning wizard but sti...

rcheatham by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello all, i want to know in what all cases queue to skill group node gets fail ?  actually i want to play a prompt in case of queue to skill group node failure but no luck so please let me know on which all cases my queue to skill group node fails ?...

Hi, Can someone explain how to find out the exact node from where the call has got disconnected in sql database. I believe ANI number is far enough to retrieve the information. Appreciate your help on this. Regards, Thiyaga

Hi,I am facing a strange problem . I have integrated UCCX with the CUCM and able to do the basic configurations. But with CUCM Enterprise Parameters the IPCC Express Installed Flag is still false and i am not able to assign the users as agents in UCC...

Hi, is there any way to find out the BHCA in Existing UCCE System. >> please help me to understand that BHCA will applicable in all components in UCCE ? ( i mean CUBE's have their own BHCA, cvp ,icm and cucm has their own BHCA ?) Thanks, Rajni Vashi...