Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello guys, One quick question about the Backup of UCCE/CVP servers running Windows Server  2012 SO. How Cisco usually recommends back up windows servers of UCCE/CVP?   Is there any recommendation? I didn’t find anything on UCCE guides.   Can I insta...

Zapparoli by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was just wondering if there was either a way to convert AQM audio files into text via a Python TTS package or some equivalent.  I assume I'd need a way to decode the AQM audio file first since it's encrypted so I'm not sure if there's a hook built ...

Hello, I have a script ICM named "identification_customer". It need to be used many times in the other scripts.  I want it can return a value to the others scripts ICM too. But I don't know how to do it.  Here is the diagram of my scripts ICM. Thank ...

Hello, I am running CCX 11.6.1 with Nunace recognizer 10.2.8.   This is a new install and I am trying to develop a ccx script that will ask for the customers 9 digit account number, the first digit is always a letter a-z and the second leading digit ...

Hi all, I try to install a second UCCX node. Installation is fine, it can contact the primary server just fine. But HA does not seem to be working. I reinstalled the secondary node but the situation is still the same  You can see that the status for ...

Any thoughts on how to address this Rest element error related to Java security?   10.217.108.18.1510702047280.1883.NBS_IVR,11/14/2017 17:27:40.181,EnterpriseANIRoutingLookup,custom,DEBUG,WSUTIL doHTTPRESTRequest getHTTPResponse EXCEPTION: Exception ...

pheadden by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes