Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I was just wondering if there was either a way to convert AQM audio files into text via a Python TTS package or some equivalent.  I assume I'd need a way to decode the AQM audio file first since it's encrypted so I'm not sure if there's a hook built ...

Hello, I have a script ICM named "identification_customer". It need to be used many times in the other scripts.  I want it can return a value to the others scripts ICM too. But I don't know how to do it.  Here is the diagram of my scripts ICM. Thank ...

Hello, I am running CCX 11.6.1 with Nunace recognizer 10.2.8.   This is a new install and I am trying to develop a ccx script that will ask for the customers 9 digit account number, the first digit is always a letter a-z and the second leading digit ...

Hi all, I try to install a second UCCX node. Installation is fine, it can contact the primary server just fine. But HA does not seem to be working. I reinstalled the secondary node but the situation is still the same  You can see that the status for ...

Any thoughts on how to address this Rest element error related to Java security?   10.217.108.18.1510702047280.1883.NBS_IVR,11/14/2017 17:27:40.181,EnterpriseANIRoutingLookup,custom,DEBUG,WSUTIL doHTTPRESTRequest getHTTPResponse EXCEPTION: Exception ...

pheadden by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,   I have a script (attached) that gives the caller the option of being redirected to an external number. The problem is, when a caller chooses the option to be transferred to the external number UCCX and CUCM seem to hold onto the original...

I have a supervisor who oversees 9 CSQ's. is there a "simple" way without being well versed in XML scripting to have that they only see their CSQ's under the queue data tab on the supervisor desktop.. why would they want to see all of the queues?? th...

I was wondering if anyone could tell me a bit about VXML reporting for call studio.  In the OPs Console I don't understand the Inclusive / Exclusive filters very well.  I have set some "Flag Elements" in my app for reporting purposes but they don't a...

stork by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes