Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All. In CVP Call Studio, when you get a Data Session or Element value, is there a way to extract a portion of that value? Say you get  "011-45 ABCD EFG" and I just want to get the non-numerical value ("ABCD EFG") to use for other things like TTS p...

SANJ21 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am working on integrating finesse with my application. I am using UCCE 12.5.I want to develop a feature to make automatic outbound calls to users who dropped from the IVR after waiting for some time in the Queue.I am new to UCCE and am going thr...

Team,We are running UCCE 12.5.1 with ECE 12.5, we keep getting this Email Subject alert often Workflow could not create email through the Auto-acknowledgement node Here is the content of the alert email:Error: The workflow could not create the email ...

Hi, I would like to know if its possible to export an email in Cisco ECE and save it locally on a disk? Our requirement is to export the complete customer email as-is and attach it to SAP application for another dept. to approve/verify it. If this ...

Hey everyone, I have a customer who is testing ECE 11.6, email only.  They are asking if it is possible to historically search through emails (From address, customer contact, name...etc.)  The only place I have seen anything close to this is in the E...

Has anyone used Zoom call recording for CCX 10.X (10.6)? I am trying to find out if this integrates smoothly with CCX and also if i can use the call recording gadget to give the agents and supervisors the on-demand recording feature. Also, in the cas...