Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We are having the HIPCC infrastructure with the followingipcc hosted 7.0cvp 3.1ccm 4.1cti 7.0recently customer wanted to have auto answer feature, so we enabled through the agent desktop settings, but customer wanted to know atleast one or two comple...

How does your company handle deleting ECE agents who have open activities or cases? I have agents I need to delete, but cannot until I address the open activities or cases assigned to the agent.   I created a workflow for transferring an agent's acti...

I'm trying to do an architecture review of a design where the ECE Web Server is in a DMZ and I'm unable to find the answer to some pretty basic questions.    1. We have a request for inbound from any address on the Internet to the ECE Web Server on T...

We have database in which we have Name, Phone Number and VIP status, which we are currently using to query in our UCCX script via XML query.I am trying to figure out a way to do the same in WebExCC using http request.HTTP Request Activity Settings:ht...

Hi, 1. As per my understanding there are 27 types of CVP variables. Where can i get the list of those 27 variables and allowed input for them. 2. Microapps are specific IVR instructions. Where can we actually open these Microapps in CVP? 3. Where are...

himanshu87 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Implemented the Agent Greeting in UCCE environment. Upon testing everything looks normal except the greeting audio (not hearing to the customer or agent). Micro App script for play greeting is invoked up on answering the call. CVP IIS access log ...

while doing the bulk insert of call type table in ucce .can we keep the calltypeID same as in our upload file.as per documents it shows call type id need to be kept blank while uploading as its a primary key .is there a way we can insert in to table ...