Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello All,I’m attempting to create a new Live Data report in CUIC that uses one of the UCCX out of the box report definitions (Voice CSQ Summary).  The problem I’m having is that by default, Agents don’t have execute permissions on this report defini...

pfmathieu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello,I install UCCX 8.0.2 ENH, but unfortunately I installed 8.5 upgrade in STD version (and PAK / licenses too).Of course I need ENH version.I oredered :CCX ENH 8.0 to 8.5 ENH EUCSS Major UpgradeAnd my question,How the upgrade procedure should look...

I need to delete some database lookup reference in ICM but it shows an error in that it may be reference by another script- see "script column table" but only show me Script_table_column ScriptTableColumnID, ScriptTableID ColumnName Description I ...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,does anyone knows a workaround to enable e-mail addresses as the User ID for login process to Cisco Finesse on a CCX environment?There are several customers out there, who does not really want to have their users enter the sAMAcccountName or a...

I'm trying to reinstall a failed subscriber node on UCCX 10.5, After the Subscriber reinstallation, on second node setup wizard I got the error message: "Add to Cluster is failed because of ClusterException Can not add node to cluster. There already ...

Risat by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,  I've been working on this script (which will eventually replace our current help desk script) for a while. Everything works, but I don't have enough experience to see any problems it might hit in a working environment. I just want to see if...

Resolved! CVP failover

Hi folks, Please suggest... Customer with PCCE setup where 2 VXML Servers are configured Side-A and Side-B. Customer DOES NOT have any inbound IVR Configuration. Do I need to configure survivability.tcl OR ELSE have to just define 2 VXML Server in C...

Hey Team,  I'm looking for some advice on a script. We want to setup UCCX IVR that allows a member to reach an agent. Then we want the agent to perform a Temporary IVR Handoff that forwards the call to other IVR application there the member is prom...

We are using cvp and ucce 10.5 I see a lot of no default label in the logs however the system  is working correctly What is the impact of no default label  How is it used Where would I set it - is it against the dialed number?  Thanks 

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes