Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,      I am a beginer in UCCX scripting and I have been struggling to enter the variable for today`s date in the following format -D[now] .month + "/" + D[now] .date + "/" + D[now] .year. Can someone help me out? Thanks.                            ...

Hi,I have installed SocialMiner 9.0 in a lab environment.I am trying to get started with it by creating a Facebook Fan Page feed.However, when I try to get the authorization, I receive the following error: Authorization Failed.The ...

saharhanna by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Experts, since last couple of days  we are facing one issue that during the peak hours most of the agents when they wrap up the call they get reserve,state change to not ready and not able to put him ready after some time it automatically comes ...

We are currently running UCCX version which enables us to use both CAD and Finesse. I am trying to setup a POPUP menu for CAD and Finesse agents to choose from( to help identify Type of Call they answered) .  How do I setup popup screen for  Agents t...

dmamattah by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I created datasource in my UCCX Administration page. I tested connection and all worked fine. I started to create UCCX script. I added DB write step but my Data Source Name drop-down list is empty. I clicked Refresh Database Schema, but it...

li007il89 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is for a UCCE lab environment obviously. Does anyone know the VM specs for a sprawler ... vCPU, vNIC, RAM, HDD. In particular I am worried about the cpu cores needed. Nothing is listed in any of the virtualization sites because this is not suppo...