Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

if there is a Cisco intelligent manger in CCX to track abandon Calls then compare that to the same # returned call. The customer is wanting that to be able to show that met SLA’s in time to return calls. 

rremels by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 10 CUWL licenses left over from the 25 promo bundle. Are we able to plant them on 10 CCX seats, so we don’t have to purchase extra licenses for CCX? I believe they would normally require Enhanced UCLs with the 8851 models. Thanks

art.lacie by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to display following call variables in Finesse:CallVariable1: Calling Name (Not able to display, although I see that our SIP trunk is sending the Calling Name)CallVariable2: Calling NumberCallVariable3: CSQ Name Both CallVariable2 and ...

Resolved! UCCX 10.5 ANI

I have a script that is routing to csq base off area code.  For some reason I am now getting calls that is showing anonymous and not a number.  does anyone has a sample script  on how to handle these kind of calls.  thanks

dshumake by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Question, If I upgrade my CUCM from ver. 8.5.1 to ver. 9.1 will my UCCX server running 8.5.1 still be compatable with this change? Or do I need to upgrade the UCCX server to ver. 9.0.

I am upgrading from UCCX 7.1 to 10.6 and need to know if UCCX 10.6 supports Social Miner and do I need a separate box to install Social Miner or it can co exist on the same UCCX box . Also need to know if Chat and Email Queuing is supported by UCCX 1...

wahab2014 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! UCCX and Scripts

Hello Everyone,I have a script which plays a emergency message right at the beginning of the script. Currently,  I have blank prompt there until there is a need to put up a message. The new message replaces the blank prompt. Whenever user need to rem...

GWaldbin by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes