Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all, i am trying to integrate UCCE 10.5 with Socialminer 10.5. I have done installation and integration. I am getting feed in Socialminer but i want to understand how the UCCE agent will reply on that feed. just want to understand like inbound cal...

Hello,Can someone tell me what would get priority queuing first?  I have a team that will be answering multiple queues.  However, I want Q1 to have first priority and Q2 to have second priority and all others queues will fall be next in line. Right n...

Retailer #Talbots saw a 30 % rise in call center handling thanks to centralized support across any channel.  Take a moment to read about their case study.  What questions do you have for Talbots?

hcaldwel by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am quite new to Finesse and I am trying to understand how the call variables work. In the Finesse administration I have the Call variables layoutI don't understand where the variables are set. With agent desktop you could set a variable, and th...

Guys, I have many question on UCCX Finesse..  I home someone can help me outI plan to install the Social Miner to Chat with Customer in the next week for our business... 1 )(Chat Inactivity Timeout)  is it 15 seconds by default ?  what is recommended...

PC PC by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an issue where by randomly extensions we use suddenly stop being able to log in.   The error message is attached.  The config is exactly the same as the hundreds of other users we have set up and working ok.  The issue just appears to randomly...

Has anyone had any experience configuring a script that will place a caller on hold (i.e. in queue) while the system calls a list of after hour agents to take the call?   I have written scripts to process an on call list that plays a vm to the called...