Contact Center

取消
显示结果 
搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
cancel

论坛帖子

Hello,I try to backup uccx ,during backup I got error:"22-Not enough free Disk space found"My version UCCX IS :8.5.1.11004-25any idea?

iptsupport 发布者 Level 4
  • 837 查看次数
  • 3 回复
  • 0 有帮助

Kindly suggest me how to upgrade UCCX from version 7.X to 10.5?Is it Possible to upgrade through Prime collab..,We have 10 seats licenses.,While upgrading to new version we will get Social miner feature for free?

Siva chinap 发布者 Level 5
  • 658 查看次数
  • 8 回复
  • 0 有帮助

Hi All,   I have established a lab for Cisco CCE v 10.0 but I'm facing a problem, after assigning attributes to agents from Unified CCE Administration page for precision queuing  I will not be able to edit this assignment and can't enter agents page ...

khaledsps 发布者 Level 1
  • 522 查看次数
  • 4 回复
  • 0 有帮助

Hello Everybody, i have a CVP comprehensive deployment in a lab setup.And i'm testing the CVP CCB feature, however i'm getting a media inactivity disconnect from the gateway after 5000s.incoming calls are hitting the Survivability tcl script as the i...

Hello,I have put together my plan for upgrading the following (virtualized):CUCM  8.5.1.12900-7 to 10.5 UCXN  8.5.1ES47.12900-47 to 10.5 UCCX 8.5.1.11004-25 to 10.5 (1) UCS210  -- CUCM PUB,  UCXN PUB, UCCX (no HA)(1) UCS210  -- CUCM SUB,  UCXN SUB I ...

Yort Mantup 发布者 Level 4
  • 598 查看次数
  • 5 回复
  • 0 有帮助

Hi Experts,We are currently using UCCX 7.0 scripts with opening and closing hours of CSQ's controlled via set times under time of the day in the script.I would like to know if it is possible to control the opening and closing time of a script based o...

Dear Cisco support team, I can login successfully to Cisco community webpage but it's unauthorized for me to login the session: UCCE & CVP 10.0 TOI (https://communities.cisco.com/docs/DOC-37590)Please let me know how can I login to this session.Thank...

Hi there,The first time I have configured an CCX HA it was with the Over the wan option.I had to double the port from the control group from the Publisher.Now I have to do an "over the LAN" setup and I am not so sure it's the same thing.. Probably no...

I need to know how to Monitor JVM memory on CVP/VXML Server using SNMPI am looking to monitor JVM memory statistics with SNMP.  The CVP only has the CISCO-CVP-MIB.my file in Cisco\CVP\Conf directory.  I want to use the JVM-MANAGEMENT-MIB to look at m...

bschmitt7 发布者 Level 1
  • 782 查看次数
  • 2 回复
  • 0 有帮助

I am trying to create a report that shows the calls offered etc by Hour, instead of by half hour or 15 minutes which comes with the usual DateTime (interval) query. I am using DATEPART (Hour, DateTime) As Hour  and whilst this is giving me the hour n...

sarbarnes 发布者 Level 4
  • 1057 查看次数
  • 4 回复
  • 0 有帮助

Hello Guys, Can you help out here. ntp on first node is ok and in sync dns and reverse dns for both nodes are okboth VM as exactly the same and UCCX same versionFirst node is already integrated with CUCM cluster with basic configuration and basic ap...

hassepedro50 发布者 Level 1
  • 1751 查看次数
  • 6 回复
  • 0 有帮助

someone help me...i config UCCE 9.0 creat some ECC variables like user.microapp.ToExtVXML \ user.microapp.input_type and so on.but when i use this ECC in ICM script the CVP can not receive the variablesuser.microapp.FromExtVXML=[null, null, null, nul...

bo liu 发布者 Level 4
  • 1594 查看次数
  • 6 回复
  • 0 有帮助

Hi all,One of our customer wants upgrade their UCCX from 8.5 to 10.6. They have premium HA license and valid UCSS/ESW for their all premium seats and outbound IVR ports. I checked ordering guide, it showed there is no UCSS for HA license. I'm wonderi...

Yangjp715 发布者 Level 2
  • 479 查看次数
  • 1 回复
  • 0 有帮助

I am looking for an expression in "Get Reporting Statistic" (Resource IPCC Express\ Contacts Handled) to use in a script that will basically sort and select the resource based on the lowest number of contacts handled by an agent. The selection algori...