Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,Our two UCCX servers keep failover becuase our bandwith is saturated at night with servers backups between both sites.  I was thinking is there a way to go around lossing connectivity between uccx servers if bandwith is saturated like maybe cha...

Hi,I'm trying to setup UCCE 9.0 for educational purpose following different documentation (documentation is very poor). These are the step followed:1. UCCE has been installed on Server A2. Domain controller has been created on Server B and user "ccen...

Hi,one of agent is stuck in the login state . We are using the UCCE setup version-8.5. when i was trying to kill this agent session through PG CMD line (using procmon -->>>resetas Agent ID ) its showing "Agent already logged out or pending log out. A...

Hi all,I am using Cisco Finesse ver 10.0 for UCCE. I get trouble with some agents who can not sign in to Finesse desktop. One error is notified :"Sign in Error. There is pending login request for this agent. Please try  again. If the condition persis...

Dear Experts,We've informed a problem that, while some agents are in the phone call to support their client, another call is interrupted those Agents. And if the agents are not responding, those call those call are showing as abandon which  are hampe...