Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all, hope all doing well !!I am running a duplexed UCCE 7.5.8 with CAD 7.5.8. I am experiencing an issue with CAD where CAD supervisor is trying to pull up agent ACD state logs (see picture) and it takes longer than normal to populate the data and...

dtran by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm following this thread: https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2176576 and Anthony's instructions, trying to route calls to voicemail during Holidays.Here is my current script, instead of calling another script I've just included the holiday...

How to set up a script that would have been played MOH from the server CCX?              My script:    It works like this:Incoming call goes into the queue, if within 10 seconds is a free operator the call is forwarded to a fixed phone n...

We want to run multiple shifts in a small call center using the same phones. What are my options:1. Multiple users have the Same IPCC extension, but operate at different times?2. Multiple users,Same Phones, but all different IPCC extions,or any other...

Neal haas by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,Agents are intermittenly getting error message "The Agent does not have an active call" on their IPPA phones. Im not getting any doc. for this error message. please help.We are using H.323 in UCCE. Please let me know if you need more inform...

Hi guys,can you kindly tell me what is the service url to configure in CCM in order to use agent to log in with their phone (IPPA).I have CCX 9.0.RegardsAlessandro                  

Hi All - In comprehensive call Flow i.e  CVP with CUSP Deployment, Once the agent has reserved VRU PG passed the label (Extn) to CVP which then passes to CUSP, Since i am using O/B Proxy Deploment in CVP.CUSP will initiate O/B SIP INVITE to CUCM, In ...

Greetings, I am programming a contact center and my customer uses a web service for their credit card activation and account inquiry stuff.  I have the url but I have never even considered creating a script that would include first...

We are building our Wallboard for our call center and I have a question:1 - I can't seem to locate the marquee information.Is there a data source for the Marquee : Broadcast? And if it’s the case, where is it located? I checked in the database and I...