Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,My goal is to create a UCCX script that will run on a Standard license server. Basically, when a user dials a four digit "speed dial", I want them to be translated to a UCCX route point, that will take the original called number, and the callin...

Hi we used to use a holiday check script that check an XML file to return a true or false value for holidies however this one is not working with the new UCCX 8 as this version is Linux OS and i think there is some differences in the path or access t...

Hi Guys,I seem like hitting the bugs:CSCsw23330            Bug Details Symptom:Download On Demand fails for Desktop users with QMDT2099 error, and SqmUploadController logs full of repet-itive messages. Conditions:Qm 2.6 Workaround:install 2.6(1)SR1Mi...

So i am adding CTI Call Control Ports to a UCCX.   I add the ports, they register all seems good but in the left hand column under the heading of Group ID where you normally get the little MAN icon, I get a Red X (acutally a white X on a red Circle)?...

I want to check number of Max attempt done by Dialer to connect a Phone, can yo u please guide which table exactly refer this? w r using SIP Dialer and in configuration, we have configured 3 Max AttemptsRegards,Hina     

Hi,I have just deployed SocialMiner 9.0 and from the dokwiki, I see that I require CUIC to run the reports. I have read that UCCX 9 comes with CUIC. My question is should I upgrade my UCCX 8.5 to 9 so I can make use of the CUIC to get SocialMiner rep...

Hai ,After installing UCCE 9.0.1 when trying to access through GUI I get the following error .So inorder to login to the system what should i do.I installed Win2k8 ,Sql Server2k8 and ICM/CCE/CCH installer .Done all steps as provided in documentation....

HARISH S by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I tried to configure remote monitoring in CUCCX, but I could not because I have enhanced license. When I Opened the Supervisor desktop I found a button for voice monitoring, but I could not use it. My question is: can I use voice monitoring wi...